Friday, November 14, 2008

Todays Meeting

We went to our meeting today and it went well.I still have the fears that it will have the same stress and hardship that it did on my first marriage.We have not ruled out going down this path even while doing our embryo adoption.Both options are full of stress for us, the foster care for more ovbious reasons such as will they stay or go. I know that I will get my heart broken several times before I even get a single opportunity to be considered for adoption.It is very hard to raise and love a baby for months sometimes years just to have to send it away.It is devastating on your marriage.So it scares me to and makes me wonder if we can do this.But for now nothing is ruled out and we have papers in hand and will begin filling them out.I also think about our potential baby or babies through embryo adoption and I feel so calm and and blessed to have it as an option.Now we wait.Hoping the list moves quickly.I have basically no family my dad died whe I was 15 and so have alot of my older realtives.They are all gone.I have only my mom and sister and a brother who has disowned my mother and in doing so me too.My last grandparent (grandma) died last november it's been a year on the 2nd.So I so want a large family no matter how god helps me build it.I leave it in his hands.Well I am super tired otherwise I would have told you about this very rude couple at the meeting, maybe tomorrow.God Bless each and everyone of you.

2 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

I am happy that your meeting went well and the process is getting started. I pray that God lays down his plan and reveils it to you and dear husband. God is good and he will answer your prays if it is within his plans and will for you. I hope for your sake that he embryo adoption moves quickly. Have a good weekend.

Dan and Gretchen said...

You certainly have a very full plate. Treasure your marriage, and let God take control from here. I'll be praying for you, and know that this is ALL out of your control, so try not to stress too much (easier said than done).

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies