Friday, November 7, 2008

Ok where is it?

I know there is no chance I could actually be pregnant, see that just doesn't happen to me but I do like to know when it's coming as to not get caught off guard.Ya know?I am getting sick of wearing a back up back plan just in case.LOL I wish I knew more about this darn clomid.I didn't do the ovidrel this month only clomid so I din't think I would be this far behind but who knows.It seems that all I can think about is this new path we have chosen (embryo adoption) I was laying in bed the other night and realized I had a feeling of great peace come over me.It just feels like such the right thing to do.It brings a calm feeling to my heart.I feel like we will be giving the preborn a chance to finish what they started and I also feel like it is a wonderful medical choice for us too.I no longer have the anxiety or rushed feeling that you tend to have when TTC.I felt like God wants us to do this that is why he chose to show us this path.And it honestly feels really, really right.I know it could be several months before they call us with a match or tomorrow since the list is short.But either way I am in no hurry like I was before, because I know it will happen.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Megan,
Are you using NEDC, Bethany or Nightlight? We used Nightlight. I am most familiar with their program and can help you with that if you like. I think NEDC and Bethany's programs are similar so I can help you there too, just not as specifically.

If you're interested, you might check out Hannah's Prayer, which is a Christian Infertility Support Message Board. It's at hannahsprayer.org In it, there's an entire forum for Embryo Adoption/Donation parents, and lots of ladies there. Plus, there are just lots of opportunities to hang out and make friends, too. I'm Snowflake Jen if you come over :D

Let me know what you'd like to know and I'm happy to answer your questions.

As far as searching blogs for common interests, I haven't ever found that to work so well, but you can check out http://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com/

On the left hand side is a list of tons of bloggers, all organized by category. I found most of my blog buddies through the "religion/spirituality" category-most of them are Christians and they're really great gals. A lot of them are linked on my blog.

Welcome to the blogging world and the Embryo Adoption family!

Holly said...

Hi Megan,

I found you through Jen's blog, I am on the tail end of embryo adoption(due 11/10)...I will be more than happy to let you know all about our experience with NEDC & Bethany, it has been awesome and very affordable...

Just drop me an email and then I will hit you back with info, as well as my phone # for questions!

A fellow Michigander, now living in Georgia,

Holly
hollydez@mindspring.com

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies