Monday, November 24, 2008

I am so sick......shopping anyone???

Seems like this is going around but I tell you what if you don't have it run ,fast and far from anybody that does.You may want to consider gloves,mask and antibacterial wipes when dealing with others :-)Sorry not trying to scare everyone into becoming "MONK" lol but this cold thing is horrible.I slept on 4 pillows last night just trying to breath while hopped up on cold medicine and having a crazy strip device on my nose.I know me clutching my tissues,my nose spread open wide with that contraption,(which by the way didn't work)gasping for breath,choking on my own phlegm,feverish, that I must have been a sight of utter sexiness to DH.It's funny because he didn't even blink and wanted his usual kisses goodnight,a bit of flirting followed and called me his princess. Wow I think he must have been tired or perhaps just blinded by love.(I love him!!)All I know is that no matter what I do I am stuffed up and congested.I was watching TV today and I heard a long high pitch noise, it was the sound of a flash warming up on a disposable camera, or so I thought, turns out it was my nose, apparently some air was squeaking by as I was doing nothing more than sitting there. Yeah a sad day when you don't even know when a sound is coming from your own body.(see I am old)What can I say I had cold medicine in me,you know medicine head.So I am not looking forward to going to bed tonight because I wake up like I have been sitting though the longest movie of my life that is how sore my behind is when I wake up.Ahh yes and numb it's great. But not so great when you go to use the bathroom first thing and are not sure how evenly you are on the toilet seat.Sad I know.So besides me trying to not sneeze up a lung, there is nothing much new. Still debating on whether to go shopping day after turkey day.We usually go out of town to this place that has outlets.I go more for the road trip and different places to look and find things then hoping to find good deals.Not that I can't use them or don't want them but the outlets aren't that much cheaper and sometimes they are the same price as local places. But they do have an awesome chocolate store there.Yummy!And a few other places that we just don't have.Gives me and DH time to get away from the same old same old.It's about 3 hours away so it's a nice drive.Well is anyone else braving the stores on Friday?I sure hope I am better by then.

No comments:

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies