Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what is going on here?

Well in the most confusing twist it seems that AF has shown herself about 5-7 days early with no warning , which never ever happens to me.I have no idea why this is maybe stress?The thing is I have no real cramps but the flow is red and medium to heavy.The no real cramps thing is confusing as I have endometriosis and I always have bad cramps during AF. I am not sure if this will really mess things up because I am supposed to wait 30 days after the rubella vaccine to get pregnant.I did get the shot 3 days before my cut off to get it and that would put me only about 1-2 days off of the 30 days if any as I am not sure how I respond to the meds and we maybe transferring a couple days later than thought anyways.Also my RE was booked for February originally so I am not even sure they could squeeze me in for a transfer.I tried calling the office today and my donor nurse is out today UGH! So I have to wait for answers until tomorrow.On the other side of things if this doesn't mess anything up this means we will be transferring a lot earlier than I thought.Like a week or so earlier.

4 comments:

Michele said...

WOW! It looks like we are all having a surprising week this week! I hope this doesn't mess things up for you. I'm a horrible waiter... I have no patience at all! Good luck!!!

Kami said...

I hate early AF's!!! I have had a few. I am praying for you honey!

Kami

Just Believing said...

I hate early AF's too!!! Sucha apin! Thinking of you and hoping your Doctor can make some sense of it all!

Meredith said...

Good luck with your coming transfer!

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies