Saturday, February 14, 2009

we have our plan and our meds!!

So I went in today and had my ultrasound and they said everything looked good.They said my lining thickness was right were it should be.Also I picked up my meds today from there.I feel so blessed as all of our meds were donated to us (except the prometrium,estrace,valium and antibiotics those were all covered by insurance ,when we still had it).We received 600IU's of follistim from a wonderful fellow blogger that used the same RE and it just about to have her twin boys! The donor co ordinator knowing our situation with DH being laid off and no insurance has been watching for donated meds to come in and has over the last few weeks managed to secure me a HCG shot and another 300IU's of follistim.DH and I feel so blessed at the kindness of others.I inturn donated my ovidrel that I couldn't use and 2 months worth of clomid to hopefully help someone else out that needs it too.Wow this is really happening DH and I thought we weren't going to be able to do it this month and were feeling down.But what a difference a day makes. My transfer day is tenatively set for February 28th.That is only 2 weeks away! I start my meds on Monday night and I have another ultrasound with bloodwork on next friday morning.So here I go girls on this wild ride known as IVF! Thanks for the kind and encouraging comments and God Bless you all.....

4 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

Sounds great! Feb. 28 is just around the corner. Will be waiting to hear about what happens next - glad things have turned around.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

how exciting! you are SO close!

Michele said...

Good luck! Fingers crossed!

Stacie said...

That is so amazing about all of the donations that were made to you!

I hope the next two weeks go by fast!!!

I look forward to hearing more :)

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies