Sunday, April 4, 2010

One year ago today......






One year ago today we had our very first FET using donor embryos.Last year Easter fell later than this year it was on April 12th and I can remember telling my family that we were hoping and praying that we were pregnant while we were all together celebrating Easter. Little did we know that our little Mason was already snuggling down inside mommy's womb and was already there celebrating Easter with us.What a difference one year can make because we now have a beautiful 3 1/2 month son. God is great!! Happy Easter every one!!

9 comments:

null said...

He is so sweet!

Anna said...

I love the bunny tail! PS- I am on Spring Break this week, so I am DEFINITELY calling you in the next couple of days! :) Sorry it's taken me for-evah!

twondra said...

He is soooo cute! It's amazing it's been a year!!

Peppermint Patty said...

Cute little bunny!!

Ashley said...

awesome! great pictures!

embieadoptmom said...

The cutest bunny I've seen girl! I just RARELY have a quiet moment to talk on the phone with 6 little ones! I will call you though :)

Kami said...

That is one sweet bunny boy!!!

Kami

Meant to be a mom said...

Isn't it amazing what a year can bring! I'm so happy that your story turned out so good. He is such a cutie!

Marilyn said...

I was so emotional on the anniversary of our transfer. It is amazing how much can change in one year! Your little Mason bunny is so adorable!

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies