Thursday, July 30, 2009

Appointment today,registered for baby items and daddy felt the baby kick!


Tuesday night DH felt the baby kick for the very first time.I had been feeling the baby kick and placed his hand just to show him where,not thinking even for a minute that he would be able to feel it.Than all the sudden our miracle decided to give a good kick right in the same spot.I didn't have my hands on my belly but dh had his hand on my belly and we both were like did you feel that he just kicked.I couldn't believe he felt it too.I kept asking him if he was sure and he was grinning from ear to ear saying "that was so cool!".He was positive that he felt it.So we hit another mile stone.We also have been working on another which is registering for the stuff for the baby.We have registered at target and babies r us so far.(even though babies r us is about an hour away from us)Target had very slim pickings and everything seemed to be out or low.It was so surreal being the one to create the registry not just the one to buy someone else gifts off theirs.The difficult thing is that BRU advises against registering for clothing as it tends to have a high turnover and target's scanner won't let you.So we were unable to pick out clothing for him.And there is some very cute monkey outfits out,seems to be popular this year.I have a appointment to get the results of my anatomy scan/hematoma check today.I am a bit nervous but hoping it will be good news.I will update after I get home.My appointment is at 3:00pm.I also am including a late 18 week belly shot it was actually taken when I was 18 1/2 weeks but better late than never, I am currently 19 weeks 1 day.I just looked at them and wow do I look pregnant.Haven't weighed myself lately and not sure I want to but I know tomorrow at my appointment they will.Well girls you all take care and I will post again soon.

10 comments:

Michele said...

You look great!! Love that belly!

Congrats on registering! How awesome!!! I'm glad you guys were able to do that and have a good time.

It is awesome to see your hubby's face when they feel the baby move. It gets me every single time.

Nichole said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! What a great story. I am so sorry I haven't mailed those clothes yet. Now that the surgery is behind me, I will get those packed up and sent to you ok?

Let us know how your appointment goes!

Much love and hugs1

Lisa said...

You are lookin' BIG and don't you just love it? I loved it when I got bigger and bigger and I loved it even more when I felt my little man kick. It was indeed the best feeling ever!!
Love seeing that beautiful belly...

Jen said...

You look great!!!! I can't wait to read the details of your ultrasound- I am sure it will all be GREAT!!!! I'm so glad Daddy got to feel his Little Monkey kick!!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley said...

You look great!! I'll be crossing my fingers that your hematoma is gone and your scan goes great!! That is so exciting that DH got to feel the baby...I can't wait for that!! ((HUGS))

Kami said...

You look great mommy!!! I'm so glad daddy felt him kick! I can't wait for that!

Kami

embieadoptmom said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! So happy for that baby kickin' mile stone-God is so good!

twondra said...

Love the belly!!! So glad hubby was able to feel the baby! How exciting!!!

my hope my faith my love said...

You are half way through, i can not believe it! You look great! Enjoy those kicks, I miss them so much!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

there ARE a lot of monkey clothes. i see them all the time and think of you. :)

thats exciting that your hubs felt the movement. what an amazing thing for a couple to share.

i hope your latest appt went well.

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies