Friday, August 12, 2011

Transfer day

Our little embie made the thaw and was dividing nicely! Everything went very smoothly thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. Now I start my 48 hours strict bed rest and in about 11 days I will have a blood test to see if it worked.I am also on 10 pound lifting restriction until my blood test which is going to be tricky with my chunky monkey nanner in the house.The RE said the embie looked excellent and was doing wonderful! I am honestly full of hope that this will work. I have to say that the valium hit me harder this time than last time. I felt sleepy and loopy.The last 2 times it barely affected me at all.I am already getting a bit stir crazy, it's hard for me to sit still very long but I know I have to. :-) Let's hope that there is good news come beta time.My first beta is on Tuesday the 23rd. I will post pics of our day soon.Hope you are all doing well and that you all keep posting as I need material to read ;-)

7 comments:

Jen said...

So happy for you!!! One is all it takes!!!

Rest up!!

Sending prayers as well!!!

Stacie said...

Soooo glad that all went well. Take care and rest up. Sending you lots of love and good thoughts.

Krisa said...

That all sounds so encouraging! I will be remembering you in my prayers!

Meredith said...

My prayers are with you!!! I am anxious to hear how things go! Take good care of yourself!!! ((hugs))

Ashley said...

Glad everything went so well! Praying for your little snowbaby!

J said...

Keeping everything crossed for a great beta!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies