Friday, August 5, 2011

oh yeah!! Rockstar lining!!

Had my u/s appointment today and it went really well.They said my lining needed to be 6-8 at that point and it was 9.4 in one spot and 9.6 in another. So that is great news. I actually said to my hubby while we were at the office "HI five for rockstar lining" and HI fived him.lol I know we are weird but we are finally truly hitting out stride as a married couple. After 3 years of marriage we have gotten closer than ever are much better able to anticipate and understand each others needs.We have become more laid back and are having more fun because of this.So what is next is that I have to up my dose of estrace which is a normal part of the protocol and continue on the lupron.My transfer is definately a go for August 12th just a week a away Holy Moly!They are calling me on the 10th with the exact time of it.I will write more later but the bed is calling this tired rockstar! :-) Later ladies!

6 comments:

twondra said...

That's awesome. :) So happy for you!!!

Elizabeth (and Dan) said...

Nice!!!! I get excited about awesome stuff like thick linings too. A good sense of humor and keeping positive is a big part of surviving IF. You go girl!

Christina said...

Great way to start!

Jen said...

Congrats!!!

Ashley said...

Awesome! Excited for you!

Angelwingsbaby said...

Marilyn said...
I am so happy that everything is going so well! Yay for a "rock star lining"! Now you are just days away from having your little bean snuggling in! I know we have both been busy and haven't had much time to talk in the past few weeks but you are always on my mind and in my prayers. I love you like a sister and wish nothing but the best for you guys!
August 6, 2011 9:32 PM


(Sorry Marilyn I had to move your comment from the other blog to this one I am trying not to link the two together sense I can say more here and
be myself)

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies