Wednesday, March 2, 2011

For the woman who contacted me

I received an email recently from a woman looking to talk with me about embryo adoption who said she was referred to me by a friend, I am hoping that she will read this as I am completely unable to find her email.I have been using a wireless connection and it has been sketchy lately and been dropping frequently.During one of these drops I think your email got lost after I had already opened it to read it. I now can not find it all. I am not sure what happened to it. I did get remote assistance from my computer guy and maybe he accidentally lost it while cleaning out and restoring some stuff while I was having troubles. Either way I am very anxious to get back to you and hoping that you resend it.I just wanted to let you know I have not forgotten you.


1 comment:

twondra said...

I hope you find her! You're such a wonderful person to talk to and I know she'd learn so much from you!

Got your call and I'll be calling you tomorrow on the way home from our nurse's consult. So sorry I missed you!

((HUGS))

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies