Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finally!

So AF arrived friday morning (CD 43) with quite a bang.While I am glad she came finally I am not digging how bad she is acting. The pain is no fun at all.I called the Re's and told them and I am now scheduled for my mock/sono on Tuesday the 29th of march next week. I also am supposed to start my BCP's this Sunday. Apparently AF came just late enough but too early for us to use this cycle for "the" cycle so my transfer will be with my next period. The nurse did say I could shorten the BCP's and only take them for 17 days in order to shorten things up a bit if I want.So there you have it here I go... P.s Thank you Marilyn for the AF rain dance you did for me lol I think it worked!! Your too funny girl but atleast you made me laugh and that was what I needed:-)

7 comments:

Anna said...

AF rain dance? lol :)

twondra said...

WOOHOO!!! So happy she finally came!!

Marilyn said...

No problem!! :-) Had to help a sister out! LOL! I am so excited for you! Love you! Praying you get your hearts desire! I am also praying you join the club with me! ;-)

Meredith said...

I love it!!! The AF rain dance! It sounds like it worked! I had that same problem when i did an IUI except it wasn't as late. But enough to feel frustrated about it LOL! You seem to be moving right along!! on a side note: My blog has gone private so email me your email address at meredith.j.garrett@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to have access to my blog.

Stacie said...

So glad that AF finally showed up! Sorry she's being a b*tch though.

Lisa said...

The one time we want AF to show up :) Glad she finally made her grand appearance. Will be praying that things move quickly from here on out!

Kami said...

You're doing another transfer!!!!! Yeah!!! I miss being on here so much. Congrats and good luck!!

Kami

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies