Monday, December 8, 2008

I am still around.... just still not myself

Sorry I have not posted in quite awhile.I have been kinda down about everything and all the road blocks.We are considering IVF.But that is all we are doing right now considering it,due to money.We are still on the waiting list for embyro donors.I had to cancel my mock transfer last week as my doctor was unavailable(vacation or something)and I didn't want to use the other guy as he is way less personable.So we will do that next month.I have been reading and commenting on everyones blogs just haven't been posting on my own.Just not really feeling chatty I guess.I am sure I will find my groove and the blues will pass eventually, right?

3 comments:

Nichole said...

I just wanted to say that I am so glad you posted. We are all here for you and I know exactly where you are in regards to IVF. We are considering it as well for 2009.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i hope you are starting to feel better..this journey is tough, but we can get through it together. :)

Tiffany said...

Yes, the blues will pass. I had been MIA too, but now I am back! We are all here for you!!!! Hugs.

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies