Sunday, August 5, 2012

Considering going private

I have been seriously thinking about going private.Not due to any drama or anything but because I don't really think I have anyone who is still truly following and or commenting.And who can blame you as I was MIA for so long.I guess I kinda feel like if there are no active readers that I really would like to not have this blog just out there for anyone to find online.Don't get me wrong I have met some wonderful people through this blog. And truly love that I have had it to connect with people but again I just feel like it is a big piece of my life that is very public.I will not just go private if I do I will give a heads up.I will let invited readers still follow if I am aware that you want to.Just contact me and let me know.

14 comments:

Lara said...

I'm still here and would love to follow along!

ks said...

I'm still here! I can only comment every now and again though my iPad is temperamental.. Lol! Congratulations on the arrival of your second miracle! :)
All my best!

Em said...

Would LOVE to keep following a fellow snowflake mom. =) I am just not much of a commenter these days...

happymomof4 said...

If you do go public please let me know I would like to continue to follow:) I have both a public and private blog however my private blog has taken a long break for several reasons one being time another being that I've reached my "limit" for posting pictures that blogger will allow.

Ashley said...

I'm still following! =)

Lyndsey Davis said...

We have just adopted 4 embryos to use in the future so if you go private, please invite me. I read where you are open about answering any questions someone might have and I would love to have you as a resource later. We just miscarried our last try at a genetic child so we obviously aren't ready to use these adopted frosties yet.

Jen said...

I wish you would not... I followed your journey when you first transferred Nanner and it encouraged me through Sarah and Anna's transfer... I think it gives hope to those who are starting the process... How's that sweet girl doing???

Parents In Waiting said...

Hi! Even if you go private, I would still love to follow your story!

twondra said...

Always love reading. :) Let me know if you go private! I'm the worst with keeping up with private and lately horrible with public blogs but I love you and promise to do my best. :)

Kami said...

You better invite me mama!!!!!

Kami

Stacey said...

I follow you, I just not have all that much time since I went back to work. Stacey

Meredith said...

I'm still here and following. I went MIA for a while during the period we were private. But I am back now that everything over in our situation and blogging/reading blogs regularly. I'd like to still follow if you do go private.

Meredith said...

PS: how do you set your blog to approve your comments? I've looked and can't find it LOL!

Colette said...

Hi ...i am new to your blog...I am an adoptive mom as well! Love your journey!

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies