Wednesday, November 23, 2011

IT'S A .....................

So we had another ultrasound today as they are watching me very closely and I asked the tech to peek at our little one again to confirm what they thought the gender was last week was the same this week.And it's turns out that our boys are still gonna have a .....











We are so happy and would have been so no matter what the gender. But I finally won't be so out numbered by boys :-) (4 to 1 in this house) I have always wanted at least one daughter and now God has blessed me with one. I see lots of pink in our future!!

8 comments:

Krisa said...

Congratulations!!!

lyndsey said...

Congratulations!

Marilyn said...

I know I said Congrats to you on FB but as I sit here I am just so over joyed for you and Bryan!

I was so sad for you when your last cycle did not work. I prayed so much for you during that time and I prayed that your dreams would come true. It may not have worked the first time but God knew what he was doing. He picked this perfect little princess just for you! I think your dreams have came true! ;-)

((Hugs))

Your BFF,

~Marilyn

Aaron and Jennifer said...

A girl! How fun! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!

Peppermint Patty said...

Yay!

Unknown said...

congratulations!! :D
I'm so jealous of your daughter. She gets to have 2 older brothers! That's like what I want the most in the whole world. (which is impossible):P

J said...

Congratulations...so happy to see your lives will be sprinkled with pink!! :)

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies