Sunday, January 9, 2011

Feeling sentimental and fear (with slideshow)

Now that my Nanner is officially 1 year old I find myself getting more and more sentimental.I am in awe of the new things he is doing like talking and walking (yes walking sniff, sniff I will be posting video later)He started officially (distances of about 2-3 feet in length) the day after he turned one.But I also find myself a bit sad and missing my tiny baby boy.I have been trying to soak up every moment of his infanthood but that can be hard with three boys.I feel like I blinked and he is a toddler. I guess when you spend years praying and longing for something you just want it to go slower. I know that it doesn't mean I am losing him I just know that as with my older boys that his need for me is short lived and will be replaced with independence which I encourage.But boy does momma love all her baby boys. :-) With him growing up,time passing, and my 34th Birthday approaching this Monday January 10th it is time to think about the next FET which I think it also allows the fear of IF to raise it's ugly head and for me to wonder about my "next baby". Will it work? Will I stay pregnant? Will I have complications again? Will I lose another baby? If I do stay pregnant will the baby be okay? I know the fear is probably normal but infertility really is like a nagging house guest that never ever leaves.... So in honor of Nanner turning one I dug out the old slide show that I made when he was newborn. I took all of these pics myself when he was 4 weeks old.The slide show is set to music and the song has a meaning so turn your speakers on if possible.The song is the one by Celin*e Dio*n that was written for her son after she struggled with infertilty.The slides last the entire song until you see the the blocks that say 1 month again. I know some of you already saw this back when he was a month but I know some new bloggers haven't and also thought you might like to remember how tiny he was with me :-) Enjoy! ((hugs))

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Megan,

What a beautiful post in honor of Mason!! *Wiping tears away* You are right time does go by so quickly, but no matter what he will always be your baby boy.

I know you have so many fears about what's next. Just put your faith in the Lord and know that I will be here for you every moment to cheer you on, listen to the good and the bad. I know many miles seperate us but we have gotten so close. I feel like you are my sister and I love you dearly!

Love,
Marilyn

Unknown said...

Seems like I was just watching the slideshow YESTERDAY! WOW, we've come a long way baby! Praise the Lord for our blessings!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe our babies are 1! BTW you have an award on my blog. http://froghoppindaisys.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Christina said...

They really do grow up so fast! Happy birthday BTW!

My snowflake items

My snowflake items
DH got me these after we officially accepted our set of snowflake babies